In this post, we will try to introduce you about the AIBE, which is responsible for managing all factors, responsibilities of examination in India. This will consist of its working, how you can register on it, and much more.
AIBE: A Comprehensive Guide
AIBE (All India Bar Examination) is a national Level Entrance examination for law graduates. The goal of the All Indian Examination is to thoroughly examine candidate’s capability to practice the Indian Law Profession. After clearing the examination candidate will be awarded ‘certificate of practice’ (COP) by the Bar Council Of India.
The COP is vital for practicing Indian Law. The Bar Council Of India has important clearing of All India Bar Examination for every applicant, who is enrolled with any State Bar Establishment. To practice Indian Law, passing this AIBE is significant.
The entire intention of the AIBE is to enhance the legal profession standard of legal profession, hence, it is not relevant for those candidates who are not interested to enter into legal career building. Moreover, those candidates who are having interest in practicing law, cannot get exempted from getting enrolment before State Bar Council for applying in AI BE. Candidates will get certification for practicing, once you clear the examination and is eligible to experience in any Indian Court. The examination can be conducted in 40 Indian cities in Regional or National Language.
AIBE Registration Process
Before proceeding on to the Indian Bar Examination Council, you have to create your presence by registering on the platform. Below stated steps can guide you towards the process:
- Open Web Browser and search for All Indian Bar Examination.
- Where AIBE register page visible, click on it.
- On clicking you will move on its official dashboard registration page.
- Where you have to fill your all necessary details like Name, Category, Gender, Enrollment number, Status Bar Council Enrolled.
- Alternatively, you can directly enter for allindiabarexamination.com
- You can register on the platform by filling details in the given form.
- Enter your details such as name, email address, mobile number and verify all the details.
- You need to make registration fees for AI BE so that your account creation can be completed.
Eligibility Criteria For Registering On AIBE
You can easily register yourself on the AIBE platform but, there are some eligibility criteria that one needs to have which are as follows:
- You should be a citizen Of India.
- There is an age limit that applicant should have.
- Applicants must have Bachelors Degree in LLB Programmer in 3 years or 5 years from any institute registered with Bar Council Of India.
- The respective State Bar Council is enriched to issue provisional enrolment number to applicants who have not appeared in Examination but cleared their graduation.
Validity After Completing Registration In State Bar Council
There are few factors that candidates need to consider after completing their registration on State Bar Council Platform:
- Applicants who are going to hold provisional enrolment certification are required to clear the examination which is conducted within 02 years from registration.
- It is the time period given to a candidate to clear AIBE and get yourself registered in the bar Council Of State.
- Even if you fail to clear the examination within 02 years after registering, you have to pay back the fees.
Syllabus for All India Bar Council Exam
- Constitutional Law
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 [I.P.C.]
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 [Cr.P.C.]
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 [CPC]
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Cyber Law
- Labour and Industrial Laws
- Law of Tort including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law related to Taxation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Law, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Land Acquisition Act
- Intellectual Property Laws
Books To Be Carried For All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
Permitted Books For AIBE
- Only Bare Acts are permitted to be carried for AIBE
- Bare Acts should be without Notes/Commentaries
- Bare Acts should be updated.
- Bare Act shall contain all the recent Acts and incidents.
- Bare Act should contain the Schedule if applicable.
- Downloaded copies of Bare Act without notes are permitted to be Carried authorized by the Official Gazette
Books Not Permitted For AIBE
- Handwritten Notes
- Books Not Permitted for AIBE
- Bare Acts with Commentaries
- Reference Books
- Marking in the Bare Acts
Benefits after passing All India Bar Council Examination
- You become a lawyer from a lawyer and can represent a client as a lawyer all over India.
- If you are issue a Certificate of Practice (COP) – After obtaining COP, an advocate can practice in any High Court and Subordinate Court throughout India.
- Essential for various government exams – IBPS Law Officer, Public Prosecutor, Judiciary, Law Officer, JAG (Judge Advocate General).
- Eligible for Advocate Welfare Scheme – If an advocate suffers from serious illnesses you get personal accident insurance of Rs 5 lakh, life insurance of Rs 5 lakh and other monetary benefits.
- You can use advocate stickers.
Note- This information is upload for educational purposes only. We are here to update our readers about the All India Bar Examination Council. Our goal is to make our users aware of these topics.
AIBE Council is an organization which is created to take responsibility for conducting examinations for law appearing students. This examination makes to able to experience multiple top benefits once you clear the exam.
Also Read About: